GTB Short Code: How To Transfer Money From GTBank To Other Banks
Guaranty Trust Bank has made its online mobile banking seamless by providing you with How To Transfer Money From Your GTBankAccount To Other Banks in Nigeria.
Amazingly, it seems that brainstorming and launching new ideas is GTBbank’s motto. So when talking about banking innovations – you just have to think GTBank.
The bank recently launched a short code *737*to enable customers to transfer money from one GTBank account to another GTBank account. In addition, you can even transfer money to other banks’ accounts. Let’s find out how it works.
To have your funds transferred, you would have to use the last four digits of your Naira MasterCard (Debit card). The money will be sent directly from your GTBank account.
It doesn’t matter what type of phone you use or mobile operator. All you need is to make sure that your phone can send and receive messages and your phone number is connected to your bank account. If yes, then you are ready to start.
How To Transfer Money From Your GTBank Account To Other Banks
Now only 10 seconds to transfer money from the GTB account to another GTB account!
- Pick up your phone, this will only take 10 seconds
- First, you need to dial the USSD short code *737*
- Then put in the amount that you need to transfer
- And lastly, put the NUBAN account number of the beneficiary
- After all the steps, wait for the transaction to be completed.
Check an example below!
RECOMMENDED: All Nigeria Banks Transfer USSD Codes – Full List
Why would I use this service?
Why does everybody love to use this GTBank’s transfer service?
Benefits of transfer service:
- It is the most convenient way to send money
- The *737* transfer code is available 24/7
- It would take you only 10 seconds to have the entire transaction process completed
- Use *737* to transfer not only to GTBank but to other Nigerian banks as well
NOT TO FORGET
- The transaction limit is N200,000 per day
- Only works with the phone number linked to your GTBank account.
So you see, using this *737* code is very easy! The service is very fast and takes only 10 seconds to be completed. As long as you have the required number from your debit card and your phone number is linked to your GTB account, you can perform this amazing service.
Here is a quick summary on How To Transfer Money From GTBank To Other Banks
To Transfer From Your GTBank Account to Other Banks Account: Simply dial *737*2*Amount of Money you want to transfer*The NUBAN Account Number of the Beneficiary#. All from your mobile number registered with your bank. You will then be asked to select recipient’s bank (FBN, Access, Zenith, UBA & DBN)