How To Automatically Upgrade Your Infinix Smartphones Online Successfully.
Do You Know that you can actually update your Infinix OS version online without losing any DATA or Damaging The ROM. some time ago I wrote about How To Root All Infinix Phones successfully Without a Computer, today I’m sharing a guide on how to upgrade your Infinix Smartphones online?
Note: This Procedure is not for rooted devices for it may cause more harm to any rooted devices, such as being an unable boot, hanging, looping, etc. probably if your device is rooted I suggest you unroot it before carrying out the online update, to avoid damaging your device.
How To Automatically Upgrade Your Infinix Smartphones Online
Let’s Continue, Now go to your Infinix Smartphone
- Step .1:- Settings locate ==>> System Above System Dashboard You Will Something Like XOS Hummingbird with the current OS version Example v3.3.0 Lite
- Step .2:- Now Scroll Down and Locate ==>> System Update – TAP it and a new dashboard will appear showing you again the current OS version XOS v3.3.0 Below it, you will see two buttons the first button is titled “ONLINE UPDATE” and the second button is Titled “LOCAL UPDATE“
- Step .3:– Now Click the button with LOCAL UPDATE is for external Downloaded ROM from either your Computer or SD Card, you won’t be needing that as we are making use of the ONLINE UPDATE.
- Step .4:- Click on the first on which is the ONLINE UPDATE, once Clicked a pop-up message will appear warning you
saying Downloading via mobile networks may cause additional charges Would you like to continue?
Click on Continue and a new pane will appear showing you the Features of the latest released.
There will be a warning message telling you” Caution! This may Crash Rooted devices, please plug-in charger to OTA upgrade when power is less than 50%” Kindly allow update and wait for it to full download
- Step .5:- After it Has Full Downloaded It Will Ask You Restart Your Device, Click on Restart But in Most Cases The Device It Restarts itself After Downloading The Latest Update.
READ ALSO: How to Include Internet Real Speed Meter Features on Android
Step .6:- The Device Will Automatically Reboot By Itself, And Starts Installing The Newly Downloaded Update You Don’t Need To Anything, Be Patient and Allow it to Continue Installing.
- Step .7:– Once The Installation is Completed Your Device Will Restart Itself, So you have To be Patient and Wait for About 5 Minutes To fully Restart, and Complete the System Upgrade. That’s All, You Have Successfully Installed Your System Update Without Losing or Damaging the Android OS Version.
- Step .8:- Enjoy Your Latest Infinix OS Update!
This website is not sharing themes by cloning or cracking. We respect the GNU General Public License (GPL) and the hard work of the theme creator. On this website, we share that links are already stored somewhere else on the internet and are not a part of this website. Our website does not carry any responsibility for them. If your copyrighted material has been indexed by our site and you want this material to be removed then contact us immediately. We will remove it in 48 hours.