Download Songs From Audiomack To Your Phone
Updated April, 4th 2022
You’ve probably felt that deep sadness when a friend asked you to share a song you were jamming to and you replied, “So sorry, it is an Audiomack track.” Well, if you have, then you’ve come to the right place. Today, I’ll show you how to save Audiomack songs to your phone storage.
Audiomack is a free digital music streaming platform. It serves many music lovers around the world. Music lovers have unlimited access to a wide range of music from various creators around the world, but it is not possible to stream without an internet connection. However, you can save copies to your computer for offline use. Users cannot download to their local storage and can’t share the music with friends.
METHOD 2: Download Songs from Audiomack for your Phone
This is the easiest way to get Audiomack songs directly to your smartphone. This simply creates a copy on your local storage media of the track you desire. Here are the instructions:
- Download “Audiomack Music DownloaderDownmack”, from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app and slide to your left or click “Paste Link.”
- Go to Audiomack and then copy the music URL.
- To apply the link that you have copied to the “Paste Song Link here” search bar, go back to Downmack and tap “Paste Link”.
- Click “Proceed” to allow the application to analyze the song and prepare it for downloading.
- You’ll find a summary of each track on the next page. Click “Download.
METHOD II: Download Songs from Audiomack ( Mobile & Desktop )
- Visit the Audiomack Webpage at www.audiomack.com, or click here.
- Enter the name and title of the song that you wish to download in the search box.
- Right-click the track and copy it.
- Start a new tab in your browser and then go to this page.
- After the site loads, please tap the search icon. Then copy the link. Next, click “Search.”
- Click “Download” at the top of the page to allow the song to download.
METHOD 3 – Move Songs from Audiomack to a Memory Card & Share
- Download any song by using the Audiomack app. This tutorial will show you how to download “The Take” by Tory Lanez and Chris Brown.
- Click on the arrow button to allow it to download.
- After the download is completed, the “icon will appear in front of the track. This allows you to access the offline section.
- The track can be played online without the need for an internet connection. But how do you do it?
- Access your file manager to make this happen.
- You can open your phone storage.
- Open the “Android” folder.
- Open the “data” folder within the folder.
- Open “com.audiomack” in that folder.
- Open the “file” folder within that folder.
- Open the “Audiomack” folder within that folder.
- The folder will contain all files you have downloaded. You can see that 2 contents were downloaded. To find the latest one, sort them by date.
- This is the first song.
- Now you have to either copy it or cut it. It will remain on Audiomack if you copy it. However, if it is cut, it won’t play again in the application. It is better not to have the same song in two places.
- Click on Cut and go to the Download folder.
- Copy the file to the folder.
- This is how it will be visible.
- Now you can rename the file.
- Add extension.mp3 to the beginning of the title. Instead of “Tory Lanez feat. Chris Brown the Take”, it should be “Tory Lanez Ft. Chris Brown.mp3”. You can now listen to it on any device and share it.
METHOD 4 – Download Songs from Audiomack on iPhone
- Audiomack allows you to search for any song that you are interested in downloading.
- Copy the Audiomack link to this track. Simply hold the Audiomack logo down on the player, as shown below, and copy the link.
- The option will now be visible. Tap “Copy link address” in your browser or another browser.
- Go to this website, click the search icon when it loads, then paste the Audiomack URL that you copied into the box, and then search.
- Tap the “Download” button on the page. Your music will instantly download.
- iOS users will require a third-party app like TDownloader, Aloha, orSavefromnetAudiomack music can be downloaded to your device.
METHOD 5 – Download Songs from Audiomack to iPhone via TDownloader
It is easy to download any file using TDownloader (Total Extracter), also known as Total Files. Simply put:
- Use the integrated multi-tab browser to navigate to the music site where you have your favourite song.
- You can choose the song you like from the site.
- Click the button to download.
- TDownloader allows you to organize your files in an archive. To protect your downloads, you can set a password for each folder.
METHOD 6 – Download Songs from Audiomack to iPhone using Aloha
- This browser app allows you to download audio from Audiomack to your iPhone and iPad. Aloha allows you to download music files and play them back on your iOS device. You can listen whenever you like, even when the screen is off. To use:
- Download the Aloha app here before you do anything else.
- To launch the app, click on the icon after installing it. It will also be displayed on your home screen.
- Copy and paste the following URL in the Aloha browser: http://www.binauralbeatsmeditation.com/my_account
- Or you can type http://www.binauralbeatsmeditation.com into your browser. Once you have reached the website, log in to access “My Account”. After you have completed your purchase, you will receive your login details. Your username is your email address.
- The app will prompt you to always download Audiomack music by pressing the orange button. The app will also ask you where you want to save the files.
- Click the home button at the bottom of the iPhone screen to access any song and play it immediately after downloading.
- When you tap the file, it will begin playing and open in a music program.
I hope you enjoyed this article about How to Download Songs from Audiomack to Phone Storage. You can now have more fun listening to and sharing music with friends.