How Can I Make The Copyright Symbol On Computer?
It doesn’t matter if you are using Windows or Mac the following article will assist you in understanding how to make copyright symbol on a computer using or without an electronic keypad.
Some highlights of the story
- The meaning of the symbol that it is indicated by the C in a circle. C within a circle (c).
- The symbol is essentially a signifying who is the owner of that particular item.
- There are several ways to get the copyright symbol appear on computers. Learn more here.
Making the Copyright symbol in Windows
If you’re an Windows user you can use the copyright symbol using or without the numeric keypad. Here’s how:
1. With Numeric Keypad
Utilizing a numeric keypad to create copies of the symbol simple. You just need to hold and press the Alt key, and then enter 0169. Certain laptops operate differently, and in this case, you should look for the small numbers above the “7 8, 9 U, I, O, J L, M, and U”. The keys are able to act as zero to nine when the they are activated by num lock.
2. Without Numeric Keypad
- First first, press Fn followed by NumLk to activate Num lock. Num locks (Fn + NumLk).
- It is possible that your computer will have a key that is designated for Num lock, too. So, in this situation, you’ll have to hit on the Num lock keys.
- In case you don’t have numeral keys on your keypad the following letters and numbers will save your life. “M = 0, J = 1, K = 2, L = 3, U = 4, I = 5, O = 6, 7 = 7, 8 = 8, 9 = 9”
- Then step is to press and hold next, press and hold Alt key, and then type 0169. Some laptops and computers will require pressing the Fn key too.
- Take all keys off and look for the symbol for copyright “(c)” in the middle.
3. With Character Map on Windows
If you’re someone like me and find the keypad shortcuts to be too laborious Here’s an idea that you can copy and paste the keypad symbol from another place or, perhaps by using your Character Map on your Windows.
- Go towards the Start Menu and search ” Character Map”, and in the search result that pops up, click “Character Map”. If you are unable to locate Character Map in the search or results, simply hit WIN + R to enter charmap.
- In the box that appears, double-click on the symbol for copyright. The symbol will appear inside the “Characters to copy” text box. Then, click Copy.
- The symbol is copied now, and you can copy it anywhere you’d like.
How to make the Copyright symbol on Mac
One easy way to get the copyright symbol appear on Mac is by holding down the Option key before press the G key.
Alternative method: Using Character viewer on Mac
- Click on The Finder Menu. Select Edit, and after that, Emoji & Symbols. You can also use the keyboard shortcut Control+Command+Space.
- Then, open the left panel , and then click on”Letter like ike like Symbols” from the left panel “Letter like Symbols”.
- Then, right-click on the copyright symbol , or click on the information for the copy character and then add it to the clipboard.
- The symbol for copyright is copied right now. You can use it wherever you like.
The above guidelines explains 3 basics step-by-step instructions on how to How You Can Make The Copyright Symbol On Computer (copyright logo/symbol)
Please remember us a feedback below this post, if you any suggestions or any questions you may have please let us know.
This website is not sharing themes by cloning or cracking. We respect the GNU General Public License (GPL) and the hard work of the theme creator. On this website, we share that links are already stored somewhere else on the internet and are not a part of this website. Our website does not carry any responsibility for them. If your copyrighted material has been indexed by our site and you want this material to be removed then contact us immediately. We will remove it in 48 hours.