How to Join WhatsApp Beta on Android
Meta-owned WhatsApp is constantly introducing new features and improvements to its instant messaging application. They make these updates and new features through their Beta program to test them out for the public. Participants who sign up by WhatsApp as Beta users for WhatsApp are notified of these features prior to all other users. Anyone who owns an Android smartphone can join the WhatsApp Beta and get these Beta updates directly on their phone.
What is the reason behind WhatsApp Beta?
WhatsApp Beta offers a method the Meta to test their new features using a tiny portion of their total user base. The public is able to test the features and provide feedback. Following the feedback, WhatsApp can fix the bugs and problems within the instant messaging application and then make it available to all users. Users who sign up to WhatsApp beta are known as beta testers of WhatsApp. Beta Testing is an vital aspect of any application since it permits app developers to test new features without impacting many users.
You can join the WhatsApp beta using your Android phone using this guide. If you get a warning such as “Beta Beta Program has been canceled” You can also join the beta program following this guide.
Steps to join WhatsApp Beta for Android
Are you thrilled to be an active member of the Beta testers of WhatsApp? I’m sharing this step-by step guide sothat you can join the WhatsApp beta to test the new features and updates before others. These are the steps to sign up to join WhatsApp beta for Android devices:
- For starters, you need to first open Google Chrome or any other browser on your Android device, then click the following link.
- On the WhatsApp Beta app testing page, you need to click on BECOME A TESTER button
- Now, you’re a part of the WhatsApp Beta tester community. You’ll be receiving beta updates of WhatsApp on your Android device
- If you go to Play Store and search for WhatsApp, you’ll see WhatsApp Messenger (Beta) as your first result, which confirms that you joined WhatsApp Beta
Note: If you’re not able to how to join WhatsApp beta program if it is full, follow our step-by-step tutorial.
After following this guide, you have successfully joined the WhatsApp Beta tester community on Android. You will be receiving the Beta updates of WhatsApp Messenger on your Android phone. If you want to leave WhatsApp beta on Android, please follow our step-by-step guide.
Steps to Leave WhatsApp Beta on Android
Have you lost your interest in the WhatsApp Beta tester community? If you’re overwhelmed with the enormous amount of beta updates or app crashes. Well, you can leave WhatsApp beta on Android anytime. You can follow this step-by-step guide to leave WhatsApp beta on Android. Here are the steps to leave WhatsApp beta on Android devices:
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device
- Search for WhatsApp Messenger on Play Store
- Open the WhatsApp Messenger Beta, the first result
- Scroll down to the Beta Program section
- Press the leave button in order to quit WhatsApp Beta for Android
- If you follow these steps, you’re now able to quit WhatsApp Beta on Android. In the future, you will not receive updates from WhatsApp. Beta notifications from WhatsApp. But, you are able to join the WhatsApp beta at any time. You can get WhatsApp beta APKs via the Channel on Telegram or from websites such as APKMirror.
- In WhatsApp, tap More options (three horizontal dots)
- Tap Linked Devices. You might see a pop-up that tells you about the new feature. Just tap OK if you do.
- Tap Multi-Device Beta > Join Beta and follow the instructions.