Join WhatsApp Beta on Android Devices (See Tips)
How to Join WhatsApp Beta on Android
Meta-owned WhatsApp is constantly introducing new features and improvements to its instant messaging application. They make these updates and new features through their Beta program to test them out for the public. Participants who sign up for WhatsApp as Beta users for WhatsApp are notified of these features before all other users. Anyone who owns an Android smartphone can join the WhatsApp Beta and get these Beta updates directly on their phone.
What is the reason behind WhatsApp Beta?
WhatsApp Beta offers a method for Meta to test their new features using a tiny portion of their total user base. The public can test the features and provide feedback. Following the feedback, WhatsApp can fix the bugs and problems within the instant messaging application and then make it available to all users. Users who sign up for WhatsApp beta are known as beta testers of WhatsApp. Beta Testing is a vital aspect of any application since it permits app developers to test new features without impacting many users.
You can join the WhatsApp beta using your Android phone using this guide. If you get a warning such as “Beta Beta Program has been canceled” You can also join the beta program following this guide.
Steps to join WhatsApp Beta for Android
Are you thrilled to be an active member of the Beta testers of WhatsApp? I’m sharing this step-by-step guide so that you can join the WhatsApp beta to test the new features and updates before others. These are the steps to sign up to join WhatsApp beta for Android devices:
- For starters, you need to first open Google Chrome or any other browser on your Android device, then click the following link.
- On the WhatsApp Beta app testing page, you need to click on BECOME A TESTER button
- Now, you’re a part of the WhatsApp Beta tester community. You’ll be receiving beta updates of WhatsApp on your Android device
- If you go to the Play Store and search for WhatsApp, you’ll see WhatsApp Messenger (Beta) as your first result, which confirms that you joined WhatsApp Beta
Note: If you’re not able how to join the WhatsApp beta program if it is full, follow our step-by-step tutorial.
After following this guide, you have successfully joined the WhatsApp Beta tester community on Android. You will be receiving the Beta updates of WhatsApp Messenger on your Android phone. If you want to leave WhatsApp beta on Android, please follow our step-by-step guide.
Steps to Leave WhatsApp Beta on Android
Have you lost your interest in the WhatsApp Beta tester community? If you’re overwhelmed by the enormous amount of beta updates or app crashes. Well, you can leave WhatsApp beta on Android anytime. You can follow this step-by-step guide to leave WhatsApp beta on Android. Here are the steps to leave WhatsApp beta on Android devices:
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device
- Search for WhatsApp Messenger on Play Store
- Open the WhatsApp Messenger Beta and the first result
- Scroll down to the Beta Program section
- Press the left button to quit WhatsApp Beta for Android
- If you follow these steps, you’re now able to quit WhatsApp Beta on Android. In the future, you will not receive updates from WhatsApp. Beta notifications from WhatsApp. But, you can join the WhatsApp beta at any time. You can get WhatsApp beta APKs via the Channel on Telegram or from websites such as APKMirror.
- In WhatsApp, tap More options (three horizontal dots)
- Tap Linked Devices. You might see a pop-up that tells you about the new feature. Just tap OK if you do.
- Tap Multi-Device Beta > Join Beta and follow the instructions.
This website is not sharing themes by cloning or cracking. We respect the GNU General Public License (GPL) and the hard work of the theme creator. On this website, we share that links are already stored somewhere else on the internet and are not a part of this website. Our website does not carry any responsibility for them. If your copyrighted material has been indexed by our site and you want this material to be removed then contact us immediately. We will remove it in 48 hours.