WP Rocket v3.10.9 – WordPress Cache Plugin free download
WP Rocket – enhances page load speed and minimizes the burden on the automatic caching server using this plugin.
As a result, faster download speeds lower bounce rates, boost conversions, and help you rank higher in Google’s search results. This criterion has long been recognized as one of the most significant in ranking systems.
Features WP Rocket Premium – Caching Plugin for WordPress – Speed up your website
Minimal configuration, instant results
Caching allows for exceptionally quick page load speeds, which is critical for optimizing SEO and driving conversions. When you activate WP Rocket, page caching is turned on right away.
Because our crawler replicates a visit to cache preload, search engines’ indexing of your site improves rapidly.
Static file compression
Images on request
Images are only loaded as your visitor scrolls down the page, resulting in faster page load times. This strategy is used by YouTube, Facebook, Yahoo, and other large websites. Yours can now as well.
WP Rocket’s code is written in accordance with WordPress best practices. It’s well-organized, well-documented, and full of hooks, allowing developers to easily do extensive changes.
- Quick Setup – Configuring WP Rocket is very simple and convenient
- Page caching is the ultrafast load time needed to improve search engine optimization and increase conversions.
- Cache preload – instantly improved site indexing.
- Preload Sitemaps – automatically works with WordPress Yoast Seo Premium plugin
- GZIP compression – save bandwidth, reduce website size.
- Browser Caching – Static content is automatically generated without downloading.
- Optimize database – clean up garbage regularly.
- Optimize Google Fonts – optimize fonts.
- Remove query strings from static resources – remove query strings from CSS and JS files.
- LazyLoad – images are loaded only when the user scrolls
- down the page, thus improving page loading speed.
- Defer JS loading – reduce the loading time of the website.
- Compatibility with CloudFlare
- CDN – Reduce HTTP requests.
- DNS Prefetch – Reduce DNS responses from external resources.
- Multi-level compatibility – well, this is a feature for multiple sites.
- E-commerce – useful for wordpress online stores.
- WPML, PolyLang Multi-Language Compatibility
- Import/Export – no comments – import/export data.
- Compatibility – clean code – convenient to use for developers….
Changelog WP Rocket – Caching Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
Enhancement: Fetch & minify content of CSS internal files requested by `@import` inside the minified CSS files (#3539) Enhancement: Use a persistent filename with a query string for minified files to reduce the 404 issues on certain setups (#3564) Enhancement: Add a `preconnect` tag for the CDN domain values entered in WP Rocket settings to improve loading time (#3423) Enhancement: Turn off the delay JS option when safe mode is enabled (#3498) Enhancement: Always preserve empty lines in the `.htaccess` file (#3113) Bugfix: Update our usage of jQuery functions to be compatible with the future removal of jQuery migrate from WordPress (#3605) Bugfix: Correctly trigger the delayed JS loading when scrolling with the mouse wheel (#3454) Bugfix: Prevent a PHP warning when unexpected values are used in place of URLs when purging (#3238) Bugfix: Correctly parse scripts for delay JS when there is a space inside the `` tags (#3083) 3rd party compatibility: Fix Defer JS problem with Contact Form 5.4 (#3625) 3rd party compatibility: Remove compatibility with the age verify plugin (#2839) 3rd party compatibility: Show a warning when the PageSpeed Ninja plugin is active (#1744) 3rd party compatibility: Prevent issues when other 3rd parties use our `rocket_defer_inline_exclusions` filter with unexpected values (#3582) 3rd party compatibility: Exclude the `cms_block` post type from critical CSS generation (#2970)
Download WP Rocket v3.10.9 Virus Free
Themefiles.us will not be held responsible for any issues or damage this file may cause as it was taken from a Public Source, make sure you scan your files before uploading it.