Download WP Rocket v3.11.3 WordPress Premium Plugin
WP Rocket Premium Plugin v3.11.3
The WP Rocket Premium Free Plugin is one of the most popular paid caching software for WordPress. Numerous other popular caching plugins for free are also available such as W3 Total Cache and WP Super Cache However, WP Rocket is more than a basic cache plugin. The premium version of the plugin comes with a variety of options that go beyond an ordinary Free cache plug-in. The plugin provides a variety of options for customization, including media optimization, preloading lazy-loading, database optimization and more. It is also compatible with the most popular plugins: Yoast SEO, Cloudflare, Sucuri and many more.
WP Rocket is for newbie webmasters or bloggers who don’t possess any technical understanding of caching. Anyone can set up the plugin in under five minutes, with no confusion. Ev.en If you don’t make setting modifications, it will apply all the recommended and safe settings once you activate WP Rocket. WP Rocket plugin. If your theme is loaded with a lot of CSS and Java scripts as well as HTML files, there are no worries. WP Rocket also compresses them and reduces the size of the page without damaging your website. All in all, WP Rocket is the most efficient caching plugin for WordPress that improves your website’s performance.
Features of WP Rocket v3.11.3 – Caching Plugin for WordPress
- Compatible with CDN
- Simple to set up and configure.
- No technical skills are necessary to make use of
- Works with all kinds of websites
- Simple to comprehend settings
- Automatically allows recommended settings to be used on installation
- Videos, lazy images and videos
- Optimization of files is supported by Files
- Files compression support
- Custom cache lifespan
- It allows you to prioritize DNS requests
- Forced cache refresh is an option
- Preloading of pages
- Sitemaps Preloading URLs
- GZip compressio2
- The optimization of Google fonts
- Preload cache Support for Preload cache
- Reducing the dimensions of databases using optimization
- Support for caching in browsers
- Allows you to remove query strings
- It helps you get 90+ Google Page Speed insights and scores
- Integration with Cloudflare
- A different cache is available for mobile sites.
- Increase general performance and efficiency on the website
SEE ALSO OLDER VERSION: WP Rocket v3.10.9 – WordPress Cache Plugin
Sales Page of WP Rocket v3.11.3 – WordPress Caching Plugin
What’s New in WP Rocket v3.11.3 (Changelog)
- Enhancement: Update our delay JS script (#4682)
- Enhancement: Add more exclusions from minifyJS (#4706 #4740, #4743, #4706 #4770)
- Enhancement: Remove unnecessary database queries made in WP Rocket on the admin side (#1599)
- 3rd party compatibility: Avoid JS errors when using Elementor using the combination of JS (#4701)
- 3rd party compatibility: Increase compatibility by using Elementor and specific pages CSS (#3327 #3426)
- Eliminated OPCache purging from the plugin (#4439)
- Enhancement Changes: Add more exclusions to JS minification (#4656 #4770, #4720)
- Enhancement: Add more exclusions from delaying JS execution (#4492)
- Enhancement Improved: Add missing dimensions to SVG files (#3727)
- Bugfix: stop JS error on Post Edit screen when loading CSS asynchronously is activated but our meta box isn’t visible (#3395)
- Bugfix: Avoid unexpected exclusions if an URL includes feeds (#2852)
- Bugfix: Clean up the busting directory after cleaning your cache (#3617)
- Bugfix: Prevent loading of affiliate links to avoid excessive counts (#4586)
- Bugfix Improvement of logic to eliminate the vital CSS after all CSS were loaded (#3009)
- Third-party compatibility: Avoid the cache of the URL for the service worker by you use this plugin. PWA plug-in (#3520)
- Compatibility with third-party plugins: Increase compatibility with the Web Stories plugin (#4724)
- Compatibility with third-party software: Increase integration to WCML (#4070)
- 3rd party compatibility: Update your compatibility codes for Kinsta (#4717)
- Enhancement: Increase the SVG expiration to 4 months within Htaccess configuration (#4603)
- Enhancement Changes: Add additional exclusions to deferring JS (#4539 #4553, #4593, #4539)
- Enhancement Changes: Add additional exclusions to minify JS (#4593 #4616 and #4654)
- Enhancement by adding additional exclusions to the delayed JS execution (#4611 #4654)
- Enhancement Improvement: Update the tested WP version number from the API (#3570)
- Enhancement Improvement: Change the banners for renewal that are displayed on the page for settings (#4627)
- Bugfix: Stop the application of defer-JS exemptions for combining the JS code when defer JS is turned off (#4089)
- Bugfix Fix: Add the missing image dimension if only one dimension is defined (#3523)
- Regression fix: Prevent removal of IE conditional comment when async CSS is turned on (#4639)
- Third-party compatibility Deleting Google fonts optimization and then minify JS on pages for AMP (#4563)
- 3rd party compatibility: Remove WhatsApp the user’s agent out of the cache (#4507)
- Enhancement: Exclude other patterns that are not part of JS minification (#4227 #4364, #4227)
- Enhancement: block other patterns from delaying JS execution (#4358 #4506, #4604 and #4604,)
- Enhancement: add a new filter rocket_exclude_post_taxonomy to exclude a post taxonomy from cache purge (#2820)
- Fix: Avoid adding hyperlinks to stylesheets that are commented out to the
- Bugfix: stop PHP alerts in certain cases when clearing the cache to search for specific terms (#3464)
- Bugfix: Prevent an unexpected closure of the thank you banners when closing the banner for promo (#4064)
- Correction to a problem: properly exclude images created using skip-lazy and data-skip lazy to lazyload (#4576)
- Enhancement: Do not add font faces in Critical CSS and remove preload fonts if the Optimize CSS Delivery feature is activated.
- Correction: Clean up the cache that is no longer valid in certain environments.
- Bug fix: Avoid PHP errors in some situations when a license is validated.
- New inline JS exclusions for combined JS.
- Third-party compatibility: Do not ignore Pinterest’s query string for ads when providing the cache.
- 3rd party compatibility: Eliminate Nonce actions from discount rules as well as Dynamic Pricing for WooCommerce.
- Enhancement: Update the exclusions in the combination and delay the JS.
- Enhancement: Never cache URLs placeholders in order to prevent confusion.
- Other minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Note: Delete any other caching plugin before installing WP Rocket.
Free Download WP Rocket v3.11.3 Latest Version – Caching Plugin for WordPress
This website is not sharing themes by cloning or cracking. We respect the GNU General Public License (GPL) and the hard work of the theme creator. On this website, we share that links are already stored somewhere else on the internet and are not a part of this website. Our website does not carry any responsibility for them. If your copyrighted material has been indexed by our site and you want this material to be removed then contact us immediately. We will remove it in 48 hours.